Throughout the week, the children from Ashley Primary School have been answering questions about using images online.
The questions were:
- How do you communicate online?
- How can we use photos and images to make the internet a better place?
- How would it feel to receive a kind, positive message on a photo you posted online?
- What is your favourite thing to take photos of?
- Do you like sharing photos online? Why or why not?
- How would it feel to receive a hurtful message on a photo you posted online?
Posters were put up around school and the children used post-it notes to answer the questions written on them. You can only just see this one as so many children wanted to answer this question. (It was the last one on the above list).
I have collated the children’s responses in the following document – I think you’ll agree that we have some very sensible and mature children at Ashley Primary School.