Dear Parents and Carers,
Please keep in touch on Seesaw (Mrs Jewitt) and Class Dojo (Miss Stratford). If you have not yet connected with us on these platforms, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do this for you. It would be great to hear from you.
We recommend the following:
The National Academy
We would like the children to use Education City, Purple Mash and Times Table Rock Stars to support their learning but mainly for fun!
If you feel you need more ideas for activities you can do with your child that doesn’t involve technology then here are some suggestions:
* Write a daily diary
* Attempt some cookery (then perhaps write the instructions)
* Play a board game (then maybe invent your own)
* Read a book and write a review
* Make your own non-fiction book about something you are interested in
* Write a story for other children to read
* Collect some junk and make a model
* Build an indoor or outdoor den
* Be a reporter – write down questions and interview a friend or a member of your family
* Make the most of this time together 🙂
Please remember to share what you do with your teacher.
We hope you’re all safe and well. We really do miss you and would love you to keep in touch.
Mrs Jewitt and Miss Stratford